For use in limited access or confined areas.
- Pliers are hot-drop forged with a high polish finish for strength and
- Hardened and tempered jaws for strength and durability.
- Dual leaf spring design helps increase durability while allowing the
jaws to be maintained in the open position for quick use.
- Slip-resistant Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) cushioned grips provide
comfort and ease of use.
- Full flush and semi-flush cutting edges are honed and electronically
induction hardened for long life wire cutting.
- Cushion grip handles on electrical service pliers meet or exceed the
electrostatic discharge (ESD) static decay specifications forMILPRF- 81705D
and ESD S.541 (formerly EIA-541).